The Youth Homelessness Representative Council (YHRC) is a group of 10 young people (aged 18-25) who meet 4 times a year to discuss and plan around issues affecting young people at risk of, or experiencing homelessness. The overall aim of the YHRC is to:
- To engage with young people in decision making around issues that effect young homeless people
- To provide young people with a platform to voice concerns on issues which matter to them.
- To provide opportunities for Yfoundations to ask young people about policy and program development.
- To provide an opportunity for member services to consult with young people about proposed practice changes.
- To engage with the sector and ensure we are bringing together the collective voice with young people
Applications are sought from young people (18-25) with life experience and an interest in youth and community work.
Complete the YHRC Membership Application Online
For more information on the YHRC please contact Jessie Halligan –02 8306 7903 – email@example.com