Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Yfoundations. Volunteering is more than helping to improve the lives of young people experiencing homelessness.
Yfoundations is working to create a future without youth homelessness. We work with NGOs, government departments and community members, to provide policy and structural advocacy, health education projects, and research and sector development.
Yfoundations is seeking volunteers/interns in the following roles:
- Social Media Officer
- Policy Research Assistant
- Campaign Organiser
- Administrative Assistant
- Health Project Officer
Location: Suite 4, 619 Elizabeth Street, Redfern NSW 2016
Hours: One to three days per week (negotiable), for 3 months or longer
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer, phone and administration skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Interest in youth homelessness and/or the non-profit and community sector
- Excellent coffee making skills (just kidding!)
- Ongoing supervision and support to ensure the experience translates into workplace relevant skills.
- A certificate of thanks and the option of a referee report for any student who completes 8 weeks or more of placement.
- A fun, friendly work environment in a not for profit charity working to end youth homelessness.
Applications: Please email email@example.com. Please include the position title you are interested in, a brief cover letter, and full CV.