Yfoundations, in conjunction with the Real Estate Institute of NSW (REINSW), designed the Real Estate Training Program to engage private real estate agents in the conversation of access and sustainable tenancies for vulnerable groups, specifically young people at-risk of homelessness.
Evaluation of the Training Program has shown high satisfaction and positive outcomes among attendees. The full evaluation report is available here.
The view is to provide a centralised strategy to implement this training and education as part of real estate agents ongoing accreditation.
*Please find the following Dates/Locations for when the Foot in the Door team will be out of the road with Trainings and the REINSW Roadshow events:
Foot in the Door Trainings: TBC
- Tuesday 11th February – Ballina
- Tuesday 25th February – Tamworth
- Wednesday 26th February – Newcastle
- Thursday 19th March – Gymea
- Thursday 7th May – Penrith
- Tuesday 12th May – CBD
- Wednesday 20th May – Wollongong
- Thursday 21st May- Campbelltown