Our ReCharge Conference held on the Thursday the 6th and Friday the 7th of February was an outstanding day for all. It showed a sense of community in the sector and revitalised us all with our common cause of stopping youth homelessness.
Below are links to recourses from both our panel discussions and workshops throughout the sessions over the two days. Please read through them and if any further information is needed please feel free to contact us.
- The “Community of Schools and Youth Services” Model of Intervention Workshop – David Mackenzie – Associate Professor – Swinburne Institute for Social Research
- Being Healthy – Meg Ady – Community Youth Homeless Nurse – Royal District Nursing Services Limited
- Lessons Learned in Partnership – Nich Rogers – National Program Manager – Ladder Development Services
- Bringing Health Back to Focus for Services – Colin Stokes – Education Manager – Yfoundations
- Under 16’s and Guardianship Panel Reflection – Chris Stone – Senior Policy Officer – Yfoundations
- Developing a Homelessness Australia National Strategy – William Mudford, Policy Officer, Homelessness Australia
- Young People, Housing and Domestic Violence in NSW Today – Moo Baulch – CEO – Domestic Violence NSW
- Housing Panel Reflections – Chris Stone – Senior Policy Officer – Yfoundations
- Housing Panel Reflections – Sam Alderton-Johnson -Team Leader – WEAVE Youth Family Community
- Housing Panal reflections – Rebbecca Mullins – CEO – My Foundations Youth housing
- Facilitating and Supporting Peer Education Programs – Slides – Rochelle Avasalu – Health Promotion and Training Officer – Yfoundations
- Facilitating and Supporting Peer Education Programs – Notes – Rochelle Avasalu – Health Promotion and Training Officer – Yfoundations
- Foyer Oxford Model in Australia – Jethro Sercome – Manager of Foyer Project – Anglicare W.A
- Health Panel Layout – Colin Stokes – Education Manager – Yfoundations
- Health Panel Reflection – Meg Ady – Community Youth Homeless Nurse – Royal District Nursing Services Limited
- Health Panel Reflection – Colin Stokes – Education Manager – Yfoundations
- Introduction to Working with Refugee Young People – Belinda Green – The NSW Services for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture and Trauma Survivors.
Website by CompNet